- Model NO.: YJA-90T
- Precision: High Precision
- Computerized: Computerized
- Condition: New
- Capacity: 150PCS/Min
- Operator(S) Needed: 1 Person
- Trademark: PF
- Specification: CE, ISO, GMP
- Type: Preparation Machinery
- Certification: CE, GMP, ISO
- Customized: Customized
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Volume of Inspected Products: 0.5-1000ml
- Weight: 550kg
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: Jiangshu, China
Large Infusion Bottles Inspection Machine Model YJA-90T
It is mainly used for the visual inspection of the pharmaceutical preparations in large infusion bottles in pharmaceutical industry.
Main Technical Parameters:
Ampoules, vials, prefilled syringes, large infusion bottles, dental syringes, etc.
Products to be inspected
Solution, pure water, antibiotics, suspension liquid, eye-drops, diagnostic reagents, lyophilized powder.
Defects to be inspected
Insoluble substances like particles, impurities, glass chips, fibers, hairs, black blocks, white blocks and other colorful blocks, etc. too high or low liquid level and static foreign objects in bottle body such as the cap with small "tail"(tiny glass fiber), flat cap, black cap, the cap with protruding tiny glass bar and surface crack, etc.
Volume of inspected products
Continuous or intermittent
Functions & Features:1. High efficiency: to improve inspection efficiency and reduce operator's fatigue. It is easier for the operators to concentrate on the defects of the vials.
2. Wide application range: to inspect ampoules, vials, prefilled syringes, large infusion bottles, dental syringes,etc. The volume of inspected products can be 0.5~1000ML.
3. Various contents in vials to be inspected: solution, pure water, antibiotics, suspension liquid, eye-drops,diagnostic reagents, lyophilized powder.
4. Defects to be inspected simultaneously: particles, impurities, appearance defects of glass containers, tiny cracks.
5. By adopting Tyndall principle, the contrast of impurity particles is intensively enhanced under the concentrated light beam and so the impurity can be detected very easily and quickly.
6. Adjustable cold light combined with mirrors and magnifying lens can make the inspection more efficient.
7. Conveying speed and rotating speed are separately controlled and both speeds can be variably adjusted to gain optimum inspection.
8. Color temperature, intensity of illumination and the working angle can be adjusted to optimize visual effect.
9. Advanced automatic control system and touch screen provide friendly human-machine interface to facilitate adjustment of parameters and function extension.
10. Various counting functions are available, such as count of inspected vials, count of qualified vials and count of rejections. The real-time working conditions can be monitored.
11. It is easy and convenient to adjust and maintain machine. It can be connected with other equipment to make up a production line.