- Model NO.: YJA-90DT
- Precision: High Precision
- Computerized: Computerized
- Condition: New
- Capacity: 80 PCS/Min
- Operator(S) Needed: 1 Person
- Trademark: PF
- Origin: Jiangshu, China
- Type: Preparation Machinery
- Certification: CE, GMP, ISO
- Customized: Customized
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Volume of Inspected Products: 0.5-1000ml
- Weight: 550kg
- Specification: CE, ISO, GMP
It is used for the visual inspection of the pharmaceutical preparations
in bottles such as ampoules and vials in pharmaceutical industry.
|Inspection range||Ampoules, vials, prefilled syringes, large infusion bottles, etc.|
|Products to be inspected||Solution, pure water, antibiotics, suspension liquid, diagnostic reagents.|
|Defects to be inspected||Insoluble substances like particles, impurities, glass chips, fibers, hairs,|
black blocks, white blocks and other colorful blocks, etc. too high or low
liquid level and static foreign objects in bottle body such as the cap with small
(tiny glass fiber), flat cap, black cap,the cap with protruding tiny glass bar
and surface crack, etc.
|Volume of inspected products||0.5-1000ml|
|Operator(s) needed||1 person|
|Operating mode||Continuous or intermittent|
Functions & Features:1. High efficiency: to improve inspection efficiency and reduce operator's fatigue. It is easier for the operators to concentrate on the defects of the vials.
2. Wide application range: to inspect ampoules, vials, prefilled syringes, large infusion bottles, etc. The volume of inspected products can be 0.5~1000ML.
3. Various contents in bottles to be inspected: solution, pure water, antibiotics, suspension liquid, diagnostic reagents.
4. Defects to be inspected simultaneously: particles, impurities, appearance defects of glass containers, tiny cracks.
5. By adopting Tyndall principle, the contrast of impurity particles is intensively enhanced under the concentrated light beam and the impurity can be detected very easily and quickly.
6. Adjustable cold light combined with CCD cameras and magnifying lens can make the inspection more efficient.
7. Conveying speed and rotating speed are separately controlled and both speeds can be variably adjusted to gain optimum inspection.
8. Color temperature, intensity of illumination and the working angle can be adjusted to optimize visual effect.
9. Advanced automatic control system and touch screen provide friendly human-machine interface to facilitate adjustment of parameters and function extension.
10. Various counting functions are available, such as count of inspected vials, count of qualified vials and count of rejections. The real-time working conditions can be monitored.
11. It is easy and convenient to adjust and maintain machine. It can be connected with other equipment to make up a production line.